Low energy 10mJ erectile dysfunction treat radial shockwave pain
relief shock wave physical therapy
WHAT IS SHOCKWAVE?
The shockwave machine produces focused pressure pulses (both
positive and negative) of micro-second duration which deliver
energy to a selected area.
The delivery of the pulses has a direct effect on both soft tissues
and bone, which in turn has the following outcomes:
- Pain Relief – high intensity stimulation of the area with SWT often
results in a pain relieving effect lasting several days.
- Bone remodelling – The pressure pulses stimulate release of
inflammatory mediators and influx of new blood vessels and bone
building cells. This results in both quicker and better quality
- Soft tissue healing – As with bone, the release of inflammatory
mediators and influx of new blood vessels speeds up soft tissue
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
SWT has been used in human medicine for over 20 years. In equine
practice, we use it to speed up healing of a number of
musculoskeletal abnormalities such as suspensory ligament injuries,
splints, osteoarthritis, sesamoiditis, ‘shin soreness’ as well as
other soft tissue and bone injuries. In our experience, a course of
SWT can also improve the radiographic appearance of bony
abnormalities found on screening xrays, even if there is no
evidence of clinical swelling or lameness.
1 . Physiotherapy
Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy for acure & chronic pain
Shockwave is a modern and highly effective treatment method :
High energy sound waves are introduced into the painful areas of
the body ,such as shoulder , heel ,foot , elbow,ect.
With this innovative therapy approach ,pathological alterations of
tendons ,ligaments ,capsules , muscles and bones can be eliminated
The beneficial effects of shockwave therapy are often experienced
after only 1 or 2 treatments .
2. Beauty ( cellulite reduce , body tighten ,etc)
Acoustic wave therapy for cellulite treatment
2.Stretch mark treat
Shockwave no side effect for treatment . High effect on cellulite
3. Erectile dysfunction treatment ( ED )
Shockwave for erectile dysfunction (ED)
1.Therapies without medication or surgery
2.Short treatment sessions
3.No dide effects
4.No anaesthesia required
When treating ED with shockwave therapy , low-intensity shock waves
are applied to di erent treatment conez on the penis and on the
Our smartwave BS-SWT2X energy start from 10mj to 190mj , it can
meet the treatment very well.
4. Horse treatment
Shockwave therapy has been successfully used to treat many soft
tissue and bony problems ,both acute and chronic. These include
,but are not limited to :
- Suspensory ligament teats and strains
- Suspensory injuries with avulsion fractures
- Tendon tears and strains
- Collateral ligament injuries
- Impar ligament injuries
- Deep digital flexor tendon injuries
- Navicular syndrome
- Joint inflammation and pain
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Muscle teats and strains
- Infected or large wounds
Shockwave BS-SWT2X Features
- Painless treatment without downtime after treatment.
- Targeted to solid cellulite treatment on arms, thigh, etc.
- Easy to operate, noninvasive treatment, and no anesthesia required.
- Visible results even after few treatments.
- Energy levels from 30 to 185 mJ (equivalent 1-5 bar), and frequency
up to 22Hz
- Embedded electrical stimulation for skin tightening
- Rich built-in programs to facilitate treatment on different
|Shockwave Type||Focused/unfocused radial shockwave|
|Energy||30mJ to 185mJ (0.5Bar to 5Bar)|
|Frequency||1 - 22Hz|
|Tramistters||39mm / 25mm / 15mm / 15mm (unfocused) / 6mm|
|Treatment Protocols||38 treatment protocols with vivid guide|
|User Defined Protocols||Unlimited|